Wednesday, January 19, 2011

2011 We Club Upgrade Dolls

Out of my surprise, I received an email from Alain Tremblay of Integrity regarding the W Club membership.  I think have already stopped being a member for  2 years now. My last W Club doll is Going Public Eugenia, which I am still very fond of until today.

Anyway, I am surprised to see one of the membership “Upgrade Dolls” is an Avant Guard with a new face mold.  Why am I surprised? It is because I thought that it was a strong jaw face version of Misaki,

If we compare with the previous AG, this one has rooted hair instead of wigged one, the whole style is too plain to be an Avant Guard. The only item that speaks to me of this doll is her shoes. Well, it is not particularly stunning, but I guess it would be easy to play with mix and match.

Meanwhile, the Kyori club doll is kind of disappointed, FMHO!  I still remember how impressed I was when I first saw the club doll Going Public Eugenia’s official pictures!

ag w club doll shoesag we club doll

   spring kissed avant guard spring kissed avant guard1 upgrad fr doll kyoriupgrad fr doll kyori2 upgrad fr doll kyori1

Picture credit: Integrity

All rights reserved. Please do NOT reuse any of the materials or write up without prior writing for permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment