Monday, June 6, 2011

Fashion Royalty– These Early Girls are Truely Royal to Me!

 

Good Memories of My Early Collections:

Well, I have not been playing with my Fashion Royalty girls for a long time. They were all dressed up and posing gracefully for me in the showcase behind glass for months and years.  Some of the pieces carry good memeories of mine. Such as some great bits and pieces of my early dolly treasure hunting in Bangkok, pieces from no-body artists then but well known artist now.  Of couse, there are some pieces of the early high quality official FR pieces.

DSC06915

Truely Royal Girls to Me:

In order to make space for my bigger girls who are coming, I took all my FR girls down today. I examined them one by one and tried to see which ones are keepers and which to go.  I could not help but wonder what on earth could JW create such perfect faces. I mean those early characters like Vanessa, Kyori, Adele and Isha.  I am not a fan of any new characters of these days, I must say. But all these early characters who have set the foundation for Fashion Royalty are kind of being ignored by JW these days!  However, these “earlier” girls of mine are truely “ROYAL” to me.  I love them and am glad they were all waiting patiently for my attention all the time!  So I decided to take a few snap shots of all my girls….some mug shots but I am happy to “get in touch” with them again!

DSC06922

AOO IshaDSC06899DSC06920DSC06900Runway Rightaway VanessaDSC06902DSC06905DSC06919FR groupGraphic Language Adele Lust AdelePoise Vanshock Bon bon VanessaPicture credit: Cliff Chan

All rights reserved. Please do NOT reuse any materials or write up without prior writing for permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment