Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Experimental Touches – Deva on Fire!

 

OOAK-Deva-doll-on-fire6

I always admire people who could take great doll pictures and then enhance it with PhotoShop or any other photo retouching software. Having the Photoshop software installed in my PC for years, I have yet learnt how to use it or find time to explore with its functions! The technical terms there are perfect stranger to me and they push me away from getting close to it! Finally, today I tried a few clicks and explored it with some pictures.  Not good at all but it is a good start, I would thnk!

OOAK-Deva-doll-on-fire-ballOOAK-Deva-DollsOOAK-Deva-doll-on-fire3OOAK-Deva-doll-on-fireOOAK-Deva-doll-on-fire4OOAK-Deva-doll-on-fire5

Picture Credit: Cliff CHAN

All rights reserved. Please do NOT reuse any materials and write up without prior writing for permission

No comments:

Post a Comment