Tuesday, November 22, 2011

2PM - The New Ficon Doll


What would you do at 2pm?

Most of us would start working after lunch, and start to work our head off for a penny. I would prefer to take and nap and let me day dream going. How about sneaking out for some quick impulsive shopping and slightly pamper myself with a take-away coffee (Latte please!) ? In my dreams!!! I know!! But Ficon seems to be the lucky girl. She does not only able to do her shopping but also able to have a coffee break before heading for high-tea at a deluxe hotel.


  

My Point of View
Ficon girl is evolving and getting better each time I see their new release. The make up is definitely getting better. She looks like a cover girl without being tacky , one of the ideal girls for wig play. However, the down side of Ficon to me is that her neck is too round and thick, and lack of details, she is also a bit too busty while her limbs are too skinny and long. With this body shape, I think casual wear like tight shirt, skinny jeans and ankle boots fits her more than over elaborated gowns that would show here limbs and neck.


Great Photography by Alex
This set of pictures are from Ficon’s website and taken by their official photographer, Alex (wow…I always love Alex’s works!). Alex is great on outdoor shooting using the natural light! She can always capture the beautiful side of a doll which I sometimes did not notice!

Below is the official description from www.ficondoll.com

US720 (LE30) is kind of pricey, it levels with Sybarite and more expensive than Deva Dolls.

However, after checking the artists list, I think I can understand why.


 Outfit:
  • Brown suede jacket
  • Hand washed skinny denim jeans with wine color belt
  • A knitted vest+sleeveless check shirts
  • Knitted hat and muffler
  • Leopard fur hobo bag
  • 2 Ficon shopping bag
  • Take out coffee cup
  • Sunglasses
  • Brown suede strapped ankle boots
 Artists List:
  •  make up:Yian & K
  • oufit design:Rhi
  • wig:Chewin 
  • shoes:Ko 
  • Knitted hat and muffler:Sherry

  2pm can be shipped after 6 weeks.

Picture credit: Ficon Doll (www.ficondoll.com)


All rights reserved. Please do NOT use any of the pictures or information here for other purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment