Monday, December 20, 2010

What a Big Compliment to This Blog!!

While I was travelling overseas a week ago, I read the below thread posted by nici uk. In this thread, nici UK gave me the biggest compliment on my blog that I could ever have so far.  Then, Terri with an i and SOS also honored me with their kind words.  I could not be happier while I am reading their messages. In the past 2 years, I have been enjoy sharing my passion on fashion dolls collection through this blog.  Through this activities, I  have met many wonderful like-minded people, new collectors, doll fashion makers, promising artists etc., I feel so blessed by that!!  

This thread by nici UK in Prego is probably the best reward to me in 2010.

nici uk

Below are the copies of the original thread.  I have got the permission from nici uk, Terri with an i and SOS’s permission on copying the contents here!

My favourite blogs, whats yours?

Posted by nici ukclip_image002clip_image004clip_image005clip_image007 on 12/8/2010, 10:55 am
82.132.138.219

Hey all :-) hope everyone is enjoying the run up to the festives x
Id like to pay alittle respect two the people behind my favourite blogs and ask you what yours are so as i can find other good blogs.
Firstly my main blog i adore, fashiondollempire.blogspot.com
I adore this blog as it has so much about 16inch dolls and have learnt alot from Cliff, whos blog it is. I love seeing his collection and really value his opinions on everything from dolls, designs to clothes extra and he is always so polite should i ask him anything :-)
My second blog i love is terrigoldphoto.blogspot.com
Again i adore her key eye on details. Even though terris interest lays more with FR dolls i still find her opinions hones

Thanks for the endorsement. I like my blog, too, but I do read others'. Cliff's blog is

Posted by Terri with an iclip_image002[1]clip_image004[1]clip_image002[2]clip_image007[1] on 12/8/2010, 12:05 pm, in reply to "part 2"
24.161.6.200

excellent. I like reading personal experience blogs as opposed to blogs that just copy news and announcements. I can get that anywhere.

mY kudos to Fashiondollempire od Cliff in HK.. diversiified and piognant comments

Posted by SOSclip_image002[3]clip_image004[2] on 12/10/2010, 1:11 am, in reply to "My favourite blogs, whats yours?"
125.24.155.77

anyway...the way he respect to the artist and doll makers still make his blog a nice place for all doll lovers!!

All rights reserved. Please do NOT reuse any pictures or materials here without prior writing for permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment