Saturday, February 19, 2011

Swallow Sybarite–a Great Theme Doll…no more these days??

swallow-sybarite-really-can-flyI used to be a fan of Sybarite. I started my collection of Sybarite when I came across the hot discussion on Prego by chance on the day that Haute Couture Magazine exclusive Sybarite was for sale online.  In order to eligable to order one Sybarite, I subscribed HC magazine for 2 years implusively.  I was lucky to be able to order Skye (although I prefer the other one more)!  Then my serious collection started to grow from Snow Baby onwards….Couture Salon, Pony, Rosemary, Parsley, Swallow, Inque….

Since V3, the modified face mold and newly engineered body of Sybarite, released, I began to miss my Sybarite. In my opinion, all the new changes have distroyed Sybarite.  They have changed something they should not have changed (e.g.: face, nose, eyes…yuck!). And also changed something, such as elbows, hips, thigh  joints, in an incapble way) That makes me miss the Sybarites that I used to have.  Swallow is actually very nice in terms of great theme, design, styling, quality, as well as the tiny little touches such as the scratches and the wings!!   I searched my archiev and found these pictures!  I just LOVE them!!

swallow-sybarite-flies-3

sybarite-swallow-capeJPGsybarite-swallow-great-shotswallow-sybarite-flysswallow-you-fly-i-fly

elegant-swallow-sybariteswallow-faceswallow-sybarite-flied-and-goneswallow-sybarite-flied-and-gone-4swallow-sybarite-head-pieceswallow-sybarite-on-bird-nest-chairswallow-sybarite-scratchessybarite-swallow-ready-to-flysybarite-swallow-wigssybarite-swallow-wigs-spreadswallow-sybarite-bootsswallow-stocking

Picture credit: Cliff CHAN

All rights reserved. Please do NOT reuse any of the materials or write-up without any prior writing for permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment