Friday, March 4, 2011

OOAK Lukas x 3 with Body Brushed & Different Skin Tone

 

lukas-together

Out of all the male face molds of Integrity Toys, Lukas and Daris’ are my favorite.  I have 3 each of these guys. However, I do not always like their defaulted faceup.  So I have all of them repainted and body brushed by Chewin.

lukas-repainted-3

I love flocked hair as it can bring out stronger character of a doll. I am lucky to have these Lukas with balanced hair line and the lenght of the flocks are just right to me.

Since the tan version Lukas revealed as a special convention doll of 2010, I have been waiting for a it to be released in the regular line. Too bad that that 2011 tan skin Lukas’ hair style is kind of odd to me.  Anyway, if I am lucky enough to have one, I would shave off his hair and make it a wig head Lukas!  Any ideas where I could find a natural look male doll wigs of this size?

lukas-fashion-royalty-homme-collectionrepainted-lukasblack-n-white-lukaslukas-fashion-royalty (3)lukas-fashion-royalty3-repainted-lukas-fashion-royaltylukas-repainted-chewinlukas-white-flocked-hairdebut-lukas-fashion-royaltylukas-repainted-lukaslukas-black-hair-flockedlukas-fashion-royalty (2)

Picture Credit: Cliff CHAN

All rights reserved. Please do NOT reuse any materials or write-up here without prior writing for permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment