Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Sen, the Paris Exhibition Exclusive Asian Numina by Paul Pham

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAJudy Moore, a wonderful dolly buddy of mine, has sent me the pictures of Sen, the LE10 Paris Convention exclusive Numina doll by Paul Pham.  It is the same Asian face mold as the FDQ exclusive doll Devon. She reminds me of a famous actress Shu Qi, which, honestly, not my cup of tea.  However, after seeing more pictures of this Asian face Numia in different styles and wigs, I began to like her unique look!   This Sen Devon is stylish and I like her purple theme!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAshu qishu qi 2OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERADevon-numina-paul-pharm

This debute Devon reminds me of a famous Asian actress Shu Qi!paul-numina-asian-face

Picture credit: Paul Pham (http://dollcis.com)

All rights reserved. Please do NOT reuse any materials or write-up without prior writing for permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment