Saturday, April 23, 2011

Poppy Parker Is Home

*** Doll Nudity – Please view at your own discretion ***

Never say “NO!”… I claimed that I have stopped buying 12” dolls but I could not really keep my promise!

poppy parker close up

Honestly, I did not like Poppy's fat round face and her under develop teenager body. Blame it on all the bad influence in Flikcr, who have restyled and pictured Poppy Parker so impressively that I surrounded to the temptation.

After weeks of struggling and hunting, I finally found the Poppy that I could not resist – I Love How You Love Me! However, before I could have my hand on her, I found a reasonable priced nude Ask Any Girls Poppy…and she is here now!

IMG_6559IMG_6562IMG_6571

IMG_6572IMG_6575IMG_6576IMG_6578IMG_6581IMG_6582IMG_6584IMG_6585IMG_6586IMG_6588IMG_6589

I could not help but laughing when I saw that big “Y” on the back of Poppy.

I always wonder “WHY” there must be a “Y’ like a baby doll down there! 吐舌頭

IMG_6591

Picture credit: Cliff CHAN

All rights reserved. Please do NOT reuse any materials or write up here without prior writing for permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment